Castle Point Pokemon League
Calling all Pokémon Trainers! Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be best? Are you ready to take up the mantle of Pokémon Master? Then it’s time to show us what you’ve got in the Castle Point Pokémon League! CPAC is generously playing host to this year’s league competition for the ninth year in a row! If you wish to gain entry, you’ll have to test your might against some of the best gym leaders from the world over! You’d best be ready; they’ve gathered here to find the next potential champions and won’t be pulling any punches.
- A legitimate copy of Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon is required.
- All Pokémon will be auto leveled down to 50.
- Battles will range from 3v3 to 6v6 and may entail Double, Triple, or Rotation mechanics.
- Species Clause, you're unable to run more than one of the same Pokémon on your team.
- Item Clause, you’re unable to use more than 1 of the same item on your team.
- Pokémon must be obtained from Pokémon Sun/Moon, Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon and have the native clover symbol in their status page
- Banned Pokémon - Battle Bond Greninja, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Magearna, Marshadow, and Zeraora
- Up to two of these Pokémon are allowed per team - Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma