Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of frequently asked questions about CPAC. If your question is not answered below, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Buying Tickets for CPAC
- Online Pre-Registration (more than three weeks before)
- All pre-registration is done online through EventBrite, where all major credit cards are accepted. Check or money order will not be accepted except for special circumstances. If you would like to Pre-register but cannot submit your payment using credit, debit, or Paypal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we must receive your check or money order at least three weeks before the convention. Cash will not be accepted for pre-registration tickets. If your organization requires a purchase order / invoice process, see the other FAQ on that topic.)
- Online Pre-Registration (less than three weeks before)
- Up until one week before the convention, you can always purchase tickets using any major credit card. However, when it is two months before the con or earlier, we can no longer accept make any exceptions/ accept payment by personal check or money order.
- At-the-door Registration
- When buying a badge at the door, you can pay by cash, debit or credit card. Personal checks will not be accepted at the door.
Our pricing structure is as follows:
- Single-day prices:
- Saturday only: $20
- Sunday only: $20
- Door prices: $30
- Weekend passes:
- Pre-registration price: $35
- Door price: $50
- Stevens students door price: $5
- Group discount (minimum 5 badges, pre-registration only): $28, full-weekend.
Getting to CPAC
There are several hotels within walking distances around the area. This list includes:
- Holiday Inn Meadowlands
- Embassy Suites
- Hyatt Place
- Marriott Courtyard Secaucus Meadowlands
- Marriott Residence inn Secaucus Meadowlands
- Meadowlands River Inn
The Meadowlands Exposition Center lists additional nearby hotels.