Welcome to the Castle Point Anime Convention! Whether this is your first CPあC or your thirteenth, there are some policies and guidelines we all must follow in order to keep the convention safe, sane, and fun. Staff of the Castle Point Anime Convention will have specific roles (e-board, moderator, director-alumnus, department-head, or volunteer) in the Discord server.
The following policies must be followed by all attendees of the Castle Point Anime Convention, including staff, volunteers, dealers, artists, panelists, and guests. These rules may only be overridden by the Convention Chair at their discretion.
This year’s convention is held online and is free of charge, so there are no badges or admission tickets. However, attendees have the freedom to donate any sum of money to the official Castle Point Anime Eventbrite page in order to help support the convention.
All children under the age of 13 are not permitted at the convention due to Discord and YouTube’s age requirements. Any underage attendees found in the server will be reported to Discord.
Personal Information Disclosure
Do not give your personal information (such as email, address, or phone number) to anyone you do not know. In turn, do not seek out and publish others’ personal information. We have limited ability to assist people who volunteer their personal information to others, so please take care when choosing what to say to others.
Be mindful of other attendees and guests, and do not disrupt panels, tournaments, and other events by sending spam or unrelated or inappropriate messages, images, or other media in the chat. Make sure that your behavior follows the server rules:
- Be nice to each other. We want to have a positive community :)
- No Spamming. Please do not post excessively (images, links, text, pinging) or disrupt the voice chat.
- No Hate Speech/Harassment/Discrimination. Any form of hate speech, harassment, or discrimination is not tolerated on any platform associated with Castle Point Anime Convention.
- Family Friendly - No NSFW content or profanity is allowed.
- Please use the appropriate channel. Please post in the appropriate channel and use them for their intended purpose.
- Any questions, please DM or ping a @Moderator
- Moderation: Violation of our policies will be enforced with warnings, temporary mutes, or even bans, depending on the severity and circumstances of the case. Applicable punishments are at the discretion of our moderation team.
- Do not directly send unwanted, inappropriate content to another server member.
- Do not post links to torrent sites or assist others in finding links to torrent sites.
Guests may also want to attend panels and other events during the convention, so please be respectful of them, and do not interrupt the events that they attend by directly messaging or pinging them (using the @ feature) both during and outside the event.
CPあC is a family friendly event. Do not submit pictures of cosplay containing clothing that may be considered lewd or inappropriate in a public setting.
No nudity, partial nudity, or rude/profane clothing/signs will be permitted at the convention.
All attendees must have their private areas covered at all times. Body paint is not an acceptable substitution for clothing.
Clothing must extend at least one (1) inch above the nipple and below/to the sides of the breast, and at least one (1) inch above the pubic area and below the crotch/buttocks. This coverage must remain in place while moving/bending/posing/etc. Tape over the nipples will not suffice. Capes will not be accepted in place of shirts – if you’re wearing one, please wear a shirt underneath.
The video gaming room has a number of rules in order to ensure smooth operation of tournaments and a fun time for everybody. Rules are applicable to any attendee of the convention that specifically enters the room.
- Do not disrupt any of the tournaments and gaming events that are going on by displaying behavior that violates our policies.
- Posted game schedules are subject to change based on system performance connectivity (for multiplayer situations), and other technical difficulties beyond the control of the staff.
- If your actions or words are deemed inappropriate or hostile by the convention staff and security, they can kick or ban you from the server.
Press attendees are members of the press that have requested and been approved for via CPあC’s Publicity department.
Any attendee may conduct ad-hoc interviews with general attendees, artists, and dealers. However, be respectful and do not harass individuals who wish not to be interviewed.
Only press attendees may request official interviews with CPあC guests. All requests must be made through the publicity department. Interviews will be scheduled and held at the discretion of the CPあC Guest and Industry Relations department head, as well as the guests themselves. Interviews will be arranged as availability allows, and press will be contacted when such arrangements are made.
All press attendees must behave professionally when acting in an official capacity. This includes, but is not limited to, arriving prepared and early to scheduled interviews and respecting the guests and the instructions of any CPあC staff and moderators.